SPA Online enables members of the UK Social Policy Association to connect with other members and the SPA Executive Committee.
It is a place to share information and news, connect with others that share your social policy and social research interests, and contribute to SPA debates and developments. It also enables the wider social policy community (researchers, the media and policy practitioners) to connect with, share information with and find out about the SPA and its members. Through SPA Online you will have access to all three journals attached to the association. It also provides the mechanism for facilitating elections linked to our AGM.
To sign up to SPA Online follow these steps:
- As an SPA member you will have received an email invitation to SPA Online. If you did not receive this email, please contact email@example.com.
- Follow the link in the email
- You will be redirected to a page that asks you for your information. Fill out this page.
- You can link your social media profiles to SPA Online if you wish, but you can use SPA Online without doing so.
- Once you have filled in your details, you will be redirected to the login page, where you can log in with the email address you received the invitation email on and the password you set during the sign up process.
Click here to download the SPA Online user guide, which provides further information about how to get started and how to make the most of SPA Online.